Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do we want to go back?

There hasn't been a single day that the thought of going back or comparison hasn't crossed our minds. It is natural. Also, we must give it at the least 1 year before calling it quits.

So to answer the question....yes and no.

Yes, for all practical reasons listed here. we do strongly feel running back sometimes. Sometimes the feeling is very strong and sometimes it is not so strong.

And No because we are not giving up so soon. We have made a conscious and informed choice. Nothing that has happened in the last few months was a surprise. We knew about it. But still we came back. Also, we were born here. I know it wasn't this mad when we were growing up and also we had no bench mark then.

Plus, India has more people living here then in the US. They are surviving here and so can we.


Kabhi Haan Kabhi naa! :)

1 comment:

  1. We R2Ied two years ago and my thoughts of R2A are so strong that there is not a single hour where I don't think of it. We had a very difficult R2I...things didn't fall into place very well. But the one and only thing holding me back is my parents.
    I am so caught in between thinking making a better tomorrow for myself and having to leave my parents here again, that I am almost schizophrenic :(

    ReplyDelete