Monday, September 7, 2009

Introduction

I did not know the meaning of R2I till we started to do research about it seriously. R2I in Indian terms stands for Return to India. This blog may be of relevance for any Indian who wants to move back to India from any country(r2i), Never wants to come back(N r2i), or moves to India but wants to move back to the foreign country(R2A, R2UK, etc.). It may also be an interesting read for people who are interested to know about Indian immigrants, culture, etc.

I am not the first one to write about it. But like each individual is unique, so are the experiences. I will share our journey back to India and the story so far through this blog.

I will be very happy to help anyone who is planning to r2i and also to discuss with people who are totally against the idea.

I hope my blog and other similar blogs, writeups, forums, etc. are of help to you in making a wise choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment