Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What am I missing these days?

Smiling, friendly faces, cleanliness, a nice play park with well mannered kids where I can take A and let her play freely without worrying about getting hurt or being bullied, organized traffic, roads like butter, etc.
Also-

1. Some honest cops
2. Some Traffic Rules
3. Some quietness(I am longing for it)
4. A lunch in a open air restaurant at santana row or Mountain view downtown
5. A baby sitter I can leave A with for 2 hours
6. My always Clean as new shoes
7. My always like just pedicured feet
8. A Long Drive- this one should top the charts- the concept of going for a drive doesn't exists out here
9. Shopping without being ran over and without having to scream at someone- I want my courteous and polite self back.
10. Sky- A "as blue as sky"sky- the sky appears hazy, polluted and sad here. You can't even see a 100 mtr. away tree clearly here.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog. We R2Ied about a month back, we are also in Bangalore. Still in the process of settling down. Phew!! What an ordeal. Good luck to you and family.

    I might right my blog some day, but, I must finish those settling down chores first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you as well. It took me 8 months to get to a stage to start blogging. Take your time but do share your experiences with me.

    ReplyDelete